As an outward facing school it is important that we gather the views of one of the most important parts of our St James‘ family; our parents and carers.
At each Parents‘ Evening a number of our Governors hand out questionnaires to canvas opinions on our school. The results are analysed and where appropriate Heads of Year contact parents/carers directly. The views are used to measure the performance of our school and focus us for future development.
2019/20 Parents’ Evening dates:
- Year 7 Meet the Tutor 10th October 2019 4 – 7pm
- Year 7 Parents’ Evening 19th March 2020 4 – 7pm
- Year 8 Parents’ Evening 12th December 2019 4 – 7pm
- Year 9 Parents’ Evening 23rd April 2020 4 – 7pm
- Year 10 Parents’ Evening 27th February 2020 4 – 7pm
- Year 11 Parents’ Evening 23rd January 2020 4 – 7pm
The charts below illustrate the responses to the questions asked in the surveys. The questions are the same as those asked by Ofsted on their own Parent View website as well as some additional questions to ensure spirituality and Catholic Ethos remains at the centre of everything we do;
- Year 7 Parents’ Evening Survey
- Year 8 Parents’ Evening Survey
- Year 9 Parents’ Evening Survey
- Year 10 Parents’ Evening Survey
- Year 11 Parents’ Evening Survey
If your child is currently at St James’ Catholic High School and you would like to register your views with Ofsted as well as with us, please click on to the link below: